We invite you to help.
We contribute to better health for the South West
Would you like to help but are uncertain how you can contribute?
Perhaps you would like to:
- Join a team to help run an event or organise a party?
- Join our office volunteers as an assistant with the office, book-keeping, or data base?
- Learn to make government and corporate grant applications?
- Help produce our newsletter?
- Help develop new fundraising ideas and run the shows?
- Do something else not listed here?
You should know…
- we will not ask you to do more than you want to do
- most jobs are done from home
- everyone has a back-up so we don’t feel tied down or over-committed
- all jobs have a written description and we help you to ‘settle in’
- your contribution is added to your CV
TO EXPRESS INTEREST IN BEING A VOLUNTEER:
Email or phone Jackie Ross (Senior Personal Assistant) on 0475 705 417
The SW is a safe and pleasant place to work and live, attractive to key staff recruits. Health research here attracts top clinicians, a vital regional amenity.
Corporate organisations support community organisations generously. We deliver the promised results and benefits with integrity, ethical behaviour and recognition of their sponsors.
The Foundation fulfils these criteria and is open to innovation.
Corporate employees are proud to be part of companies contributing to local health research. Such contribution may be in kind as well as direct financial support. Employees interested to become unpaid helpers are always welcomed warmly.
Corporate executive may encounter operational health questions requiring on-site research and local knowledge. The Foundation is pleased to organise and promote occupational health research.